Comment on page
Trueplay charges the operator the following fees:
- 5% of all Play to Earn rewards credited to users
- 5% of all Hold to Earn rewards credited to users
- 1% per token deposit on the Trueplay page
- 1% per token withdrawal from the Trueplay page
A Trueplay user isn’t charged any commission for deposits and withdrawals until the tokens are first added to the Hold to Earn staking program.
On the first day of each new month, Trueplay generates the invoice for the operator, including:
- the payment of fees for using Trueplay
- the payment of deposits in the Liquidity Pool
The contribution to the Liquidity Pool is equivalent to the emission of tokens distributed to users during the previous month.
An invoice can be paid by transferring USDT to the address specified in the invoice on the BSC network (BEP-20). After the transfer, the operator’s balance in their Trueplay account is updated.